NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the members of
Boating Western Australia Inc. will take place at the Swan Yacht Club, on
Thursday 28th of October 2021 at 7:30pm.
- Members wishing to nominate either themselves or another member for membership of the Executive Committee should complete and return the below nomination form to the Secretary not less than 14 days before this meeting.
- Members wishing to submit any matter for consideration at this meeting must do so in writing to the secretary 14 days before the meeting and such matter is to be set out in the form of a notice of motion and signed by the proposer and seconder as per Rule 18.11.
- Members wishing to lodge an absentee vote may obtain a ballot form by personal application to the secretary and a completed ballot form must be placed in a special sealed envelope, which must be received by the secretary no later than 5 pm on the day preceding the meeting.
- In accordance with Rule 22 voting by proxy is not permitted.
- Only financial members of Boating Western Australia (Inc) are eligible to vote on any matter.
Members can pay on the night if unfinancial.
Boating Western Australia (Inc.)
PHONE: 08 9335 3296